Get started with our BBC Micro:bit Kit and the Breakout Board here!
Check back regularly for updates and new tutorials.
Getting started with the Micro:bit Tinker Kit
Tinkercademy is proud to present our very own Micro:bit Tinker Kit. Made in Singapore! The kit comes with:
- Our custom breakout board, which makes it super easy to make projects with the micro:bit!
- A variety of Octopus parts: components with colour-coded plugs that connect easily with the breakout board.
Follow the graphical guide to get started on using the Breakout Board, and try out the tutorials below.
We’re proud to be a launch partner of the Infocomm Media Development Authority for the launch of the Digital Maker Programme, which aims to nurture a new generation of digital natives with a passion for technology. Read more about our Digital Maker Programme initiatives at our blog.
Have a new micro:bit? Here’s where you can get started:
- The official micro:bit site at microbit.org
- Want to jump straight into coding? See microbit.org/code, or go straight to Microsoft MakeCode.
- microbit.org has lots of great MakeCode lessons to get started—check here!
- Try out more projects from the Digital Maker Programme on Instructables. Find out more about the Digital Maker Programme, by the Infocomm Media Development Authority of Singapore, here.
- Try our tutorials below! Some components may require extra libraries, which are available for download in the tutorials.
- Join our micro:bit microCamps for a 2-day journey exploring the functionalities of the micro:bit